Friday, June 22, 2012

mets jersey Feng

Feel to the nutritious things I buy.
Back to the hospital her face was actually pale, tears water kept slipping from his eyes, I guess she just phone calls to her boyfriend, may be rejected on, she saw that I came reluctantly on I smiled, her smile, however, and bitter, seemed so helpless, as well as lonely.
I am open, beef, egg packaging on a disposable plate brought from the hospital, and suddenly I thought something did not buy went to the supermarket just put everything under one roof ...
Angel curious to see jersey, she did not know what those are.
jersey is a bit awkward: Angel looked daggers at the jersey one, this point does not seem to women.
The jersey went on to say: After a few hours, her face has improved, I asked her: She shook her head and said to me: I am slightly frowned, because I listened to when she said this, obviously in the gas shortage, but I did not expose nodded ready to leave, after all, I can help only so much, I even have to raise not alive , but also other people.
Her see that I have to leave quickly stopped me: do not want to owe me, of course, this is said, and I draw the line in a I said nothing, took the money, nodded and left.
I am not angry, just the eyes of everyone has a secret, but I do not want to touch her bottom line, after all, and her fate is just this.
This matter was originally to this end, two days after the night I passed by a lake,mets jersey, saw a shadow jump to the lake, splash, I know just the shadows may be personal, I quickly rushed past only saw a shadow in the water constantly thump, I took off my jacket, jumped into the cold water, go to the shadow tour with the point the smell of the lake makes me sick to swim because there are a few decades choke a few of saliva for the inattentive, I refused to take these, struggling to draw shadows to one hugged from behind that shadow I know that the shadow is a woman,north face fleece hoodie, I grabbed her clothes to swim back to shore, dragged her up, in dilute Lang moonlight, I actually found this suicidal girl actually the one who asked me to accompany the girl of her abortion, she has fainted, I just do not understand what these things artificial respiration are they only a little bit of dark energy injected into her body, she quickly spit out the dirty water in the lungs, bulging out of curiosity I took out of her coat pocket, which is a letter.
Write a letter above:
Feng:
These days, really bitter, but you do not longer

No comments:

Post a Comment