Friday, June 8, 2012

customize nfl jerseys but unfortunately

Few years, elaborate collection of wonderful small film carved into the CD-ROM easy to own collection, I also went to the store of the printing business cards printed 50 Zhang advertising: The CD charge production costs 5 yuan; their behalf to find the resources you need to burn at 8 yuan each. please contact: 12,259,832,569 square students, to send the disk home, satisfied with the payment
At home is really busy too boring, I came up with a way to make money, advertising only in the district I live in the district and near the two payment, so I was more relaxed, do not run a very long way to send disk, yesterday morning, ad hair did not think the business would have been very good today, it is estimated that the students are the same with my summer vacation at home, and the price is fair, specifying the identity of their students, in order to narrow the distance with customers, so they told me to trust sense.
So, every day my computer are crazy to download the online resources, and then burn them to CD-ROM in accordance with the requirements of the customers, but unfortunately this business only lasted a week, reported a few days I am going to the University of ...
Mother's voice sounded behind me, a look, she was carrying two large packages, and I quickly stepped forward, took over one of them.
Father coming down the stairs and asked: admission notification and report card with you? I lived in the suburbs to the city of Normal have to ride the buses of more than two hours, so we set out early, but unfortunately, the sun would even earlier than we, chasing the little bees , who all came out to stroll mind certainly sick.
Shanghai's summer is really a little scary, but fortunately, the body is pretty good, otherwise, would have to heat stroke fell to the ground, it touches the body of the mother I am quite worried, has long advised her not to send me, she is partial to quit, I know , she is happy, my family of three generations only out of such an undergraduate, received by the end of July into taking notice of that day, she Zhengsu not sleep the next morning, everyone that I was admitted to the University of things to tell others , really bit Fanjinzhongju the feeling ...
Bought a ticket to the station,nike air jordan flip flops, and then waiting for the bus stop, got on the car like a big steamer, although there are air conditioning, but a crowded place, I still sweat pour off you,customize nfl jerseys, and good in the car a few stops, the mother and dad have a seat, I do not care, station stations advantages, the seat in front of me sat a young woman of about thirty years old, dressed is called a word: less, she is called a word : Well, the neckline of her dress was called a word:

No comments:

Post a Comment