Tuesday, October 16, 2012

as long as live happy

figure
Auctioneers ready to fall a hammer, close my eyes and the girls accept their fate and let the tears fall from the air when the auction hall rang out loudly sobbing cry: Everyone could not help but exclaim, we are very puzzled, why would anyone foolish enough to spend so much money to buy this girl, you know ... even if he wanted her, and that plus 100 amethyst currency, completely no need to click the plus 600
The outcry of the people are not others, it was me, I am excited and stood up, tears in her eyes and said: time! I will make you happy to finish the final journey of this life! The girl suddenly opened his eyes, big eyes full of tears, Angela is a strange glory, the eyes of a pair of scenery closely and I, as.
My cheap nfl nodded and was about to say something when the dead fat man in front of shrieking: , plus a copper also give you ah, why look out to 800! Determined by looking at the girls on stage, murmured: 800 million words, I would not hesitate to shout to go! Firmly fixed on the girl on stage I choked and said:
?Seconds ......
Listening to my words, girl on stage the cheap nfl laugh, but ... but clusters of tears falling down, but ...... it is no longer painful tears, no longer tears of sorrow, and that joy is joy tear
Alive, and welcome, the same ...... death is not so sad, as long as live happy, even if it is to live one second, is a blessing!
Sincere girl watching the stage, I sincerely and said: The girl slowly raised his head, eyes did not avoid looking at me, willing oriole ou

No comments:

Post a Comment