Monday, July 2, 2012

oakley polarized sunglasses these days busy what

The head and said, If you do not do the real point, how to make outsiders believe it? It appears that Ni,oakley sport sunglasses, although very loyal, but that is a young girl to work some lack of consideration, some aspects still need to exercise.
Ni blushed, originally only in kind, so many people sitting in the company, nothing better to do and quite boring, this will let them go home early, but now listen to me say, this felt some owed taken into account, did not think I intended to, and embarrassed, looked at me and nodded his head.
the phone to call me boss, Lee, if outsiders call me Lee, understand it? That the small Ni nodded, immediately put away the BP machine, and then she came to the yard, I looked outside, this waving to me and said: I estimate that will will come,oakley polarized sunglasses, if they see you, maybe there will be trouble. Ah, good, do not forget you and I say Wavelet, these days busy what? How always to see you people in the unit? I was absent-minded things the company's thinking Zhangle Yao did not even hear her ask, only vaguely heard the words, all of a sudden did not reflect back, until she stopped and looked at me when I shoved back woke up remembering just heard the words, scratched his head, confused asked: Sin is still said angrily.
May be the thing these days Zhangle Yao has always given me a bad mood, the stomach has long been simmering breath and did not place out just patiently explained to me and hear Eqian say this, an Xiehuo up all of a sudden, cocked to face, but also blunt the hard voice:

No comments:

Post a Comment